From advertising photography, product photography and commercial photography, to food photography, PR photography and school prospectus photography, our professional photography skills know no bounds. (We’re guessing you’ve only got a few minutes to read this post, so here’s a handy link to our full list of services here)
It’s our passion for creating creative photography shots that push every single boundary and beyond, combined with our zest, passion and intuitive know-how of delivering industry-leading photography services, that so many marketing, PR, design and advertising agencies choose us.
Over the years, we’ve worked with a wide range of agencies of all different sizes and in all different locations across the entire length and breadth of the country. In fact, we often find ourselves working in London quite a lot and are as at home working with B2B clients, as we are B2C clients.
But the list doesn’t stop there. Most agencies choose us because of these reasons too:
- We’re proven creative photography experts – that why we’re recommended by so many leading agencies and designers.
- We love a challenge – big or small, you can count on us to rise to it!
- We’re continuously investing in the latest professional equipment and lighting – to guarantee we deliver the very best results, every time.
- We have our own professional studio too! – which is just a 5-minute drive from the M5, J5 and only 25 minutes away from Birmingham.
- There’s no limit to what we can achieve – did we tell you we’re also video experts too? Be sure to ask us about our video filming and editing services.
- We care about what we do – not only are we extremely passionate about what we do, we put 100% into making sure our shots don’t just meet, but exceed your brief.
- We’re through-and-through professionals – the dpix duo, Julie and Darren, have both undergone Criminal Records Bureau (DBS) checks and are qualified members of the British Institute of Professional Photography.
- We have over 50 years combined experience– Both of us have been involved with photography virtually since leaving school. Our clients benefit from the fact that more often than not we have photographed something similar before!
We’re ready for our next challenge! Perhaps it’s your next brief? Get in touch, we’d love to work our dpix magic on it. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org, 01527 874819, 07973 401819 or by completing our short online form. Don’t forget to check out our previous blogs.